Thursday, May 1, 2014

More fashion advice

The Van Purren Sisters, guest advice columnists


Accessorizing with cat hair is all the rage.  This hot trend is spreading like fleas on a crazy dog man.  Today, we'll answer a few more questions and offer more helpful hints from readers.

Q:  Dan from Dayton asked:  I am severely allergic to cats.  Can I make this look work for me?
A: Probably not.

Q:  Debbie from Dallas asked:  I have one of those hairless cats.  What should I do?
A: Make the best of the situation by flaunting your dandruff instead.

Q: Ellie from Elmira asked:  I must have the look!  Should I get rid of my dog and get a cat?
A:  No need.  Your clothes are already covered with dog hair.  Hair is hair and nobody's going to examine it with a microscope. 

Q: Eustace from Tulsa asked:  Them there hanging tuna cans.  What kind of rope did that there dude hang 'em with?  And I have a shed full of empty cans if y'all need them.

Q: Betty from Portland:  I have goats.
A: Congratulations.  If you need any cans, here's Eustace's contact information.

 Tiffany from Tampa says, "I love the look but can't have any pets since I'm on a fixed income.  What I do is go into department stores with a pair of nail scissors and clip the fur off stuffed toys.  My clothes always look so sharp, no one would ever guess I'm on a tight budget."

And finally, Fred from Falmouth had this to say.  "You cat folks are a mite uppity fer your britches.  All I have to do to kill three birds with one stone is empty the parakeet cages on my clothes.  Them parakeet cages gets cleaned, I look slick as a whistle and smell purty, too.  Put that in yer pipe and smoke it."

No comments:

Post a Comment