Wednesday, March 12, 2014

House cat house-work

Yawn.  It's strange being indoors all the time.  True, old Cujo next door can't bite us any more.   But except for the occasional insect, there's not much to chase.  I wish we'd get infested by mice or something.

Fat chance.  As soon as it gets warm, our human will put that smelly Frontline on us.  We can't even get infested by fleas.

Well, fleas and ticks weren't so great, anyway.  I suppose we could go dig up a potted plant.

That's out.  Our human put rocks on the soil.  If I break a nail, our human will rush me to the Vet.  And you know what that's like. 

Get over it, Angie.  He was just trying to take your temperature.

Yeah, right.  And I suppose you've got a bridge to sell me.  Hey!  Why don't we go tear up some more of the carpet.

Sounds like fun.  We can tear the books out of the bookcase, too.  Our human loves picking the books back up.  And she likes taping the pages and I just love that ripping sound tape makes.  Hey, when we're finished with the bookcase, we can tear up a little more of that drywall in the stairway .  You know how I hate that color.

Great idea. We'll get on it.  Right after we take a little nap.  Yawn.



   

No comments:

Post a Comment