Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sensitivity training. Lesson 1- The "T" word.

In ancient times, our ancestors were revered and respected.  By keeping the grain rodent free, the human race prospered instead of starving.

How soon humans forget.  Even though we still keep their homes free of rodents, our work is no longer appreciated.

Last time I went to the vet, the quack with the degree from a fortune cookie had the audacity to accuse me, Salem, of having "TABBY" markings!  I beg to differ.  Nothing about me resembles an old heap of striped cloth.  What an insensitive beast!

True, it was rude, Salem, but it's just sticks and stones.  You think name calling is bad?  Well, I've got you beat.  Last time I went to the vet, the pervert probed me!

You're right, Angie.  Probing is really bad.  Guess the world is going to those smelly, flea infested dogs.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment